Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful 2010 and have much to look forward to in 2011. We had a great celebration on New Year's Eve at home, with a bunch of our friends coming over to celebrate. We ate, drank, played Xbox, Kinect, cards and more. It was exactly the kind of low-key, yet so fun, way I wanted to ring in the New Year.

I also am thrilled to start out the New Year with an exciting piece of blog news - I am now an official guest blogger over at foomies.com. Head on over and check out my first piece about our Thanksgiving celebration: www.foomies.com/blog/?p=252

Here's to a happy, healthy and fun 2011.

Cheers!
Maureen

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Maureen! Sounds like you had a great time ringing in 2011!

    xoxo - Kate

    ReplyDelete